Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Individual Interview

I had my individual interview today, Graham will probably have his in a couple of weeks. I think it went well, same questions that we have talked about before but a little more in depth. Graham bore his testimony on Sunday about us losing the baby and how he felt; and about us making the decision to adopt and I just bawled through the whole thing and then had a hard time keeping it together the rest of Sunday. Then today there was a small bit of drama with getting to my appointment, so when I was there I couldn't help but cry...not super crying, just teary and emotional. I really miss Bryson. It is almost his 1 year birthday...sometimes it seems like it went so fast and sometimes it seems like it was just yesterday. April is going to be a hard month...keep us in your prayers. We love you all.

3 comments:

  1. We love you guys!! You guys amaze Jeff and I. We wish we lived closer so we could get together on a regular basis. You guys are always in our thoughts and prayers. I hope for nothing but the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited for you guys! We will keep you in our prayers and we will let others know about your search for your child. You are such great people and will be incredible parents-the child that gets to come to your home will truly be blessed! We love you--let us know if there is ANYTHING else we can do! -Rach & Jonny

    ReplyDelete