Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Secondhand Serenade...what a blast!


Graham took me to the Secondhand Serenade acoustic concert tonight for my birthday and it was fantastic! He is such a great musician. I love concerts almost more than anything. There is nothing quite as good as live music. But I must say...I'm starting to feel old when I go to concerts! Oh well...guess they keep me young! Graham and I in the classic "hold out the camera" picture.






Here's Graham loving to have his picture taken between sets. Isn't he handsome.












The venue we went to was really small so we were really close to the stage. This is the third time we have seen him in concert.











He usually tries to stick around afterward and this time we got to take our picture with him.






No comments:

Post a Comment