Monday, July 5, 2010

Overachiever

My nursing school has truly taken its toll on Graham. He has been wanting to start a project. So while I was doing a ride along with one of the Fire Stations, he decided to take the plunge and start one. When I got home from the ride along the deck stairs were essentially gone. So I decided that I would chronical the project.


This is the only picture I could get of the stairs as a "before"...












DAY ONE - This is what he got done the first night. He started about 6 or 7 and closed up shop about 9:30. It's a little far away to see it perfectly but it is looking nice already! We'll just have to throw the dogs off for their morning outing!




1 comment:

  1. Graham that is amazing! You are a wonderful husband as well as a wonderful son in law!! Your building is ok too. :)

    ReplyDelete