Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Goodbye 29, Hello 30!

Well...30 came in with a bang this morning! Graham was leaving for work, I had just gotten out of the shower. He goes out to the garage to leave and then comes back in and says, "Put some shoes on, I want you to see something." So I take the towel off of my head, put on my boots and my coat and head out into the garage. It started with a few papers on the car.

Then there was a clever little song...although I put it in the wrong order in the picture so use your childhood memories to figure it out.

Then Graham closed the garage to show me the rest of the song. The rest you can see for yourself. I am not sure who the little elf was that left this gift, but thank you! I can't believe that thirty is actually here. You know, typing the whole word out looks a lot better than actually seeing the number in writing!
Isn't Santa adorable? Who ever did this is a pretty good artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment